If your small business is using Facebook marketing, then you need to maximize the return on your ad budget. Buyer personas help you to target the audience that will be most responsive to each ad. You can develop great buyer personas by following these 5 steps:
1) Brainstorming Customer Needs
Identify the pain points and goals of as many customer groups as possible.
2) Brainstorming Customer Demographic Attributes
Organize your target audiences by their location, age and other traits.
3) Brainstorming Customer Psychographic Attributes
What connects with your audience, what brands and ideals do they identify with, what hobbies do they enjoy etc?
4) Analyzing and Validating Findings
Use your existing customers and research to confirm your findings.
5) Brainstorming Prospects Behavioral Traits
Identify how customers buy your products and services. What are their buying habits?